There are many community activities that occur on a yearly basis:
- Dungeness Crab Ciopinno Feed. Third Sunday in January.
- Clam Chowder Tasting. First Saturday in February. Taste chowder by all the different restaurants in Bodega Bay, including Lucas Wharf, Tides Wharf, Tides Restaurant, Sandpiper, and the Boat House!
- Polenta Feed in Bodega Bay. First Saturday in February.
- The annual Fishermen’s Festival heads everyone’s list as the main event in Bodega Bay. Every year in late April, the entire town get together to stage the two-day event which features a boat parade and blessing of the fleet for the approaching salmon season. Local seafood and lamb are featured at food booths, and there are a variety of events and live entertainment. This event raises funds for a number of local causes and organizations.
- Castle & Kites Festival in Bodega Bay. Last Saturday in April.
- Fireworks over Bodega Bay. First Sunday of July.
- The Bodega Seafood, Art & Wine Festival features live music, wine and beer tasting, and seafood from several vendors.
- The Big Event, Bodega Bay Fire Department. Third Saturday of August in Bodega Bay.
- Bodega Pancake Breakfast. First Sunday in September.
- Annual Christmas Crafts Faire in Bodega. Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.
The Bodega Bay Community Center hosts a plethora of activities and events throughout the year.
Throughout the year, a wide array of local clubs hold regular meetings and stage special events, including:
- Allied Arts. Second Tuesday, 7:30 pm. Bodega Harbour Yacht Club
- Bodega Bay Boat Club, Second Friday, 6″30 pm. Bodega Harbour Yacht Club
- Bodega Bay Chamber of Commerce. First Wednesday, 6:30 pm. Bodega Coast Inn
- Bodega Bay Community Association. Fourth Wednesday. 7 pm. Community Center
- Bodega Bay Fire Protection District. Second Wednesday, 7:30 pm.
- Bodega Bay Grange. First Thursday, 7:30 pm. Bodega Bay Grange Hall
- Fern Grove 4H. Second Tuesday, 7 pm. Bodega Bay School
- Fish Fest Committee, Third Wednesday, 7:30 pm, Community Center
- Rancho Bodega Historical Society. Second Friday, 10 am, Bodega Bay School